Sprung PRO rubber heavy duty gym flooring protects, supports and sustains gym users at the core of every workout.
Available in thicknesses from 11mm to a whooping 60mm for hardcore weight training and Olympic lifting, it delivers the shock absorption, sound insulation and safety needed for training at all levels.
PRO 30mm is for medium to higher levels of impact intensity. The heavy-duty rubber comes with a flat or Anti Shock base with built-in moisture channels on the underside. This means the tiles can be used outdoors because built-in drainage acts as an additional barrier against water and bacteria buildup. Whatever you choose, the 30mm will deliver that extra layer of protection against body injury or heavy weights damage.
With a sleek, bevelled edge, our precision cut tiles have a smooth, non-slip surface constructed from low VOC non-toxic recycled SBR rubber. The friction-resistant top layer is also Abrasion, Flameproof and Height Drop certified.
To complete the professional look, the range comes with matching ramp sections for a clean and polished finish (Click here for Accessories). Simple to fit using our Installation Guide, there is no need for adhesive or specialist contractors.
- 4 Year Warranty against premature cracking and colour defects - Click Here
- Zero Tolerance - simple and fast installation every time. Our tiles are manufactured using the Cold Press process meaning each product is consistent in size and shape
- 100% Recycled Premium SBR Rubber
- Odour Free - Binder adhesive is used to prevent strong odours
- REACH and CE Certified
- Simple DIY Installation - See our Fitting Guidelines - Click Here
- Superior Acoustic Isolation
- Easy Maintenance - See our Cleaning Guide - Click Here
||92% SBR rubber + 8% PU adhesive
||Strength & Weight Training / Crossfit|
|Maximum Weight drop
||100cm x 100cm
Dispatch is normally within 1-3 working days, however there can be occasions where the lead time increases due to delays in stock deliveries to us. You will be notified if there is any delay on your order.
Your delivery will be made on a pre-arranged date with the courier. They will contact you directly to organise a suitable delivery date, please ensure we have the most appropriate contact number.
Your order will be delivered on a pallet on a kerbside delivery basis. Please let us know when ordering if there are any access issues for an 18t vehicle to make the delivery to your property. A smaller vehicle can be arranged at an extra charge.
- 4 Year Warranty
- CE Certified
- REACH Certified
- VOC Certified
- Abrasion EN ISO 5470-01: 2001
- Flameproof 11925-2:201 Flame Retardancy
- Sound Insulation Tested (Airborne and Sound Impact)
- Friction Tested
- EN 1177:2018 Height Drop Certification
Please find attached 4 Year Warranty Cert.
To order sample please click here.