Contest Judo Mat - Heavy Duty Tatami PVC Finish - 40mm
The versatile, durable design of these Contest Judo Mats means that they can be used in a range of combat sports in clubs and leisure centres. The mats have an extra heavy-duty polyester tatami PVC finish which gives them a longer lifespan and better durability. The base is made from a superior waffle material, giving it increased anti-slip properties. The foam core of the mat is also of the highest quality, with a 14lb chip foam core (220kg/m3) so all shocks are well absorbed but designed not to be too hard for novices.
The IJF competition judo mats meet the requirements of the IJF.
*This is not a stock item - delivery 20 working days*
- Meets requirements of the IJF.
- Heavy Duty tatami PVC finish.
- Heat-sealed welded corners
- Superior waffle material base – increased anti-slip properties.
- 14lb chip foam core (220kg/m3) – shocks are well absorbed.
- Available in 4 colours:
- Available in 2 Sizes:
- 1m x 1m x 40mm - weighs 9 kg
- 2m x 1m x 40mm - weighs 18 kg
- Critical Fall height 1.5m
- BS EN 12503:2013 for Physical Properties
- Tolerances: 1m +/- 5mm; 2m +/- 7mm; thickness +/- 2mm
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 4001: 2015 & ISO 9001: 2015
We recommend using a suitable mat trolley for transporting the mats and as they are quite heavy, we also recommend two people to move them around. This is for health and safety measures and it will help prevent any material damage.