Airtrack P2 - 5 Size Options
The AirTrack Factory P2 AirTracks have a height of 20cm and this, therefore, allows you to get more bounce than the AirFloor but offers less bounce then the P3 models. This makes the AirTrack P2 perfectly suitable for recreational groups as well as for higher-level gymnasts. It's easy on the body at low pressures but comes close to a sprung floor at higher pressures.
Price Inc VAT
- The AirTrack P2 is light and easily set-up in the gym
- The AirTrack can be placed on any floor
- The pressure is easily customised within seconds
- Inflating and deflating is done in within 4 minutes
- No noise during training because continuous inflation is not required
- After inflation, the AirTrack will maintain its pressure for hours, refill only takes seconds!
- Easily portable from gym to gym and easy to store
- The AirTrack is used best for take-off purposes, not for landings, unless 2 or more jumps are connected
- The take-off is soft, which helps prevent injuries
- The rebound on air makes you jump higher and grants more precious air-time to work on your technique
- Jumps can be repeated more frequently with less chance of overuse injuries than on traditional training equipment