Gymnastic PU Foam Roller Blocks - 2 sizes available
As a gymnast, this PU Foam Roller Block is perfect for helping you develop your handsprings, backflips and dive rolls. With 3 removable segments it allows learners to adjust the roller block to suit their needs for different gymnastic techniques.
The Roller Block is ideal for beginners as it helps teach handsprings, backflips and dive rolls while working alone and without the need to be assisted by a coach.
The wedges create an oval shape that can be split into 3 different segments. The inner hook and loop connectors make it easy to stack together and take apart, which allows the wedges to be easily adjusted to suit the gymnast’s technique.
Each section has a carry handle on either side for easier transportation and a heavy-duty flame-resident PVC cover for extra durability.
Available in Small & Large.
*Not a stock item - delivery 20 working days*
- Small block - Red with yellow - 70cm (d) x 70cm (w)
- Large block - Blue with yellow - 90cm (d) x 70cm (w)
- Great at developing handsprings, backflips and dive rolls
- Useful for gymnasts who are beginners
- Hook and loop connectors to attach segments
- Made from high-density PU Foam
- Heavy-duty flame-retardant PVC Cover
- Comes with carrying handles for easier transportation
- PVC top/side colours can be customised