20mm Sprung PRO Gym Flooring - Highest Rated in UK - Heavy Duty
AS INSTALLED IN
Sprung PRO rubber heavy duty gym flooring protects, supports and sustains gym users at the core of every workout.
Available in thicknesses from 11mm to a whooping 60mm for hardcore weight training and Olympic lifting, it delivers the shock absorption, sound insulation and safety needed for training in all capacities.
Our most popular tile, PRO 20mm is a versatile and multi-functional solution for medium to heavy impact exercise. It allows for weights up to 140kg and is perfect for all-rounders, gym users who train regularly with both equipment and weights as well as functional training.
Our precision cut tiles have a smooth, non-slip surface with a sleek bevelled edge. The friction-resistant top-layer is also Abrasion, Flameproof and Height Drop tested. Constructed from low VOC non-toxic recycled SBR rubber, our tiles are a safe and eco-friendly gym floor solution.
To complete the professional look, the range comes with matching ramp sections for clean and polished finish (Click here for Accessories). Simple to fit using our Installation Guide, there is no need for adhesive or specialist contractors.
Find out more on the PRO Tile series - Click Here
- 4 Year Warranty against premature cracking and colour defects - Click Here
- Zero Tolerance - simple and fast installation every time. As our tiles are manufactured using the Cold Press process, each product is consistent in size and shape
- 100% Recycled Premium SBR Rubber
- Odour Free - Binder adhesive is used which prevents strong odours
- REACH and CE Certified
- Simple DIY Installation - See our Fitting Guidelines - Click Here
- Superior Acoustic Isolation
- Easy Maintenance - See our Cleaning Guide - Click Here
||92% SBR rubber + 8% PU adhesive
||Functional Training / Free Weights / Cardio & Strength Traning / Crossfit
|Maximum Weight Drop
||max. 140 KG
||100cm x 100cm
Our current lead times are:
Stock items - 3 working days
Non-stock items - 5-7working days
For Pre-Order items we aim to dispatch these on the same day we receive the stock.
The website will be kept up to date with the current ETA
- 4 Year Warranty
- CE Certified
- REACH Certified
- VOC Certified
- Abrasion EN ISO 5470-01: 2001
- Flameproof 11925-2:201 Flame Retardancy
- Sound Insulation Tested (Airborne and Sound Impact)
- Friction Tested
- EN 1177:2018 Height Drop Certification
Please find attached 4 Year Warranty Cert.