Roller Skating Modular Flooring
Determine how many mats do you need for your gym
Please input the length of your gyms floor.
Please input the width of your gyms floor.
Square footage is the amount of flat space that covers an area. To calculate the square footage of your gym, multiply the length and the width of the area.
You need X tiles to cover the floor of your gym
Please contact us direct to discuss your particular requirements on this product
Thanks to the development of a unique web, your outdoor roller skating rink is always in the game, no matter the weather.
Out Patmos Evolution modular tile is designed to quickly drain water. The drainage capacity, combined with all of the system's safety and unique comfort features mean this is the ideal product for outdoor sports, including roller skating.
- Dual functionality - one tile. The only outdoor modular sports floor with a shock absorption system with air cushioning incorporated in each tile and water drainage.
- Patmos Evolution Outdoor sports floor was developed under the guidance of sports professionals from all over the world (professional athletes, coaches and physicians) which allowed the development of an outdoor sports floor with a shock absorption system with air-cushioning incorporated in each tile which maintains a quick water drainage capacity. The system associated with the single continuous web and micro-texture on the surface confers low levels of abrasion and total adherence for the athlete's sports practice.
- Provides vertical and lateral shock absorption with air cushion effect completely uniform and continuous in all the floor.
- Quick Water Drainage - Combines Comfort and Safety
- Totally Safe Single Web: The Patmos Evolution single and continuous web tile was developed with small holes to prevent kids fingers and small rocks to get stuck on them. Guarantees low abrasion levels in case of accidental fall the floor safer.
- Easy to Assemble: Shock absorption system in corrugated rubber with fixing to the polypropylene module carried out in only 4 connection points. Provides easy assembly, disassembly and replacement if needed.
- Absorption of Unevenness in the base: Absorbs any small unevenness and irregularities.
- Acoustic Insulation: Reduces the noise caused by the practice of sport and by the ball.
- Roller Sports
- Table Tennis
- No maintenance costs;
- 15 years of warranty provided directly by Sports Partner, the official manufacturer;
- Wide range of colours available to customise your sports floor;
- Easy and quick repair. With this solution it will not be necessary to resort to deep or delayed patches and interventions ;
- Advertising through alteration of some modules;
- Easy and quick assembly/disassembly without the use of glues in the base and easy to transport;
- Applicable on any rigid and flat surf ace;
- Possible to install on other existing floors;
- You can order it with line sports markings already done in the factory;
- Only takes one day to install your sports floor;
- Quick water drainage thanks for Patmos tile surface;
- Patmos tile surface was developed with small holes to prevent kids fingers and small rocks getting stuck in them;
- Single and continuous web surface to avoid abrasion on the event of accidental fall and also assuring more grip for the athletes.
- Suitable for all sports, please see Applications
- Matte finish - no gloss - eliminates light reflections;
- High levels of adhesion, thanks to the micro-texture specially developed in the tile surface;
- The only sports floor that provides vertical and lateral shock absorption;
- Certified by several National and International Sports Federations;
- Anti-bacterial sports floor not susceptible to bacteria and fungi - hygienic and easy to clean
Tile Dimension: 25 cm x 25 cm x 1.5 cm
Side Remission: between 0.0 - 1.2mm
Fixings: 7 connection points
Antibacterial Product: Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
Application: Easily laid on a solid, flat surface