4 Year Warranty
Dispatched in 24 hrs.
Provided by Laybuy
100% Money Back
Guarantee on Returns (30 days)
Hassle Free returns
No questions asked.
Made from Recycled Tyres
Best Seller collections
Best Seller collections
Rain, humidity, flooded fields and cancelled games. Forget about all of these scenarios, because Patmos Evolution is designed to quickly drain water. Thanks to the development of a unique web, your outdoor sports space is always in the game, no matter the weather.
To the water drainage capacity we combine all of the system's safety and unique comfort, never possible before in outdoor sports.
Perfect for ball and team sports where speed and control are essential factors, the Evolution tile system is ideal for Basketball, Handball, Football (please see full list under Applications).
PRICE IS PER M2 (NOT PER TILE)
- Dual functionality - one tile. The only outdoor modular sports floor with a shock absorption system with air cushioning incorporated in each tile and water drainage.
- Patmos Master Outdoor sports floor was developed under the guidance of sports professionals from all over the world (professional athletes, coaches and physicians) which allowed the development of an outdoor sports floor with a shock absorption system with air-cushioning incoporated in each tile which maintains a quick water drainage capacity. The system associated with the single continuous web and micro-texture on the surface confers low levels of abrasion and total adherence for the athlete's sports practice.
- Provides vertical and lateral shock absorption with air cushion effect completely uniform and continuous in all the floor.
- Quick Water Drainage - Combines Comfort and Safety
- Totally Safe Single Web: The Patmos Evolution single and continuous web tile was developed with small holes to prevent kids fingers and small rocks to get stuck on them. Guarantees low abrasion levels in case of accidental fall the floor safer.
- Easy to Assemble: Shock absorption system in corrugated rubber with fixing to the polypropylene module carried out in only 4 connection points. Provides easy assembly, disassembly and replacement if needed.
- Absorption of Uneveness in the base: Absorbs any small unevenness and irregularities.
- Acoustic Insulation: Reduces the noise caused by the practice of sport and by the ball.
- Roller Sports
- Table Tennis
- No maintenance costs;
- 15 years of warranty provided directly by Sports Partner, the official manufacturer;
- Wide range of colours available to customise your sports floor;
- Easy and quick repair. With this solution it will not be necessary to resort to deep or delayed patches and interventions ;
- Advertising through alteration of some modules;
- Easy and quick assembly/disassembly without the use of glues in the base and easy to transport;
- Applicable on any rigid and flat surf ace;
- Possible to install on other existing floors;
- You can order it with line sports markings already done in the factory;
- Only takes one day to install your sports floor;
- Quick water drainage thanks for Patmos tile surface;
- Patmos tile surface was developed with small holes to prevent kids fingers and small rocks getting stuck in them;
- Single and continuous web surface to avoid abrasion on the event of accidental fall and also assuring more grip for the athletes.
- Suitable for all sports, please see Applications
- Matte finish - no gloss - eliminates light reflections;
- High levels of adhesion, thanks to the micro-texture specially developed in the tile surface;
- The only sports floor that provides vertical and lateral shock absorption;
- Certified by several National and International Sports Federations;
- Anti-bacterial sports floor not susceptible to bacteria and fungi - hygienic and easy to clean
Tile Dimension: 25 x 25 x 1.5cm
Side Remission: between 0.0 - 1.2mm
Fixings: 7 connection points
Antibacterial Product: Not susceptible to bacteria and fungi
Application: Easily laid on a solid, flat surface
EN14904 European Norm
Approved by ITF Int. Tennis Federation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device